Monday 1 October 2012

Grab here some poems on positive thinking from great minds



The more you immerse into positive thinking, the easier it becomes to acquire positive thinking as one of your positive habits.

Almost any text on positive thinking helps you to build and maintain a positive attitude. Decide to read some positive thinking words every day and feed your spirit with healthy "food".

Literature has also reflected positive thinking through the times. The hope, the light, the positive attitude, the strength, they can all be found in prose and poems on positive thinking.

Find below some excerpts from poems on positive thinking from great 

I celebrate myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
I loafe and invite my soul,
I lean and loafe at my ease... observing a spear of
summer grass.

Walt Whitman
Never speak out of anger,
Never act out of fear,
Never choose from impatience,
But wait... and peace will appear.
Guy Finley
If today
If today was the last day of my life
I would leave all worries aside
I would be thankful to be alive
I would be all right
I would just smile
If today was the last day of my life
I would stop to smell the roses
I would appreciate all that surrounds me
I would be friendly, and I would laugh
I would take the time to be closer
If today was the last day of my life
I would pass on peace
I would be generous
I would pass on love
I would deeply breath
If today was the last day of my life
I would accept peacefully all that comes,
including my death,
for death
is just a new beginning.

Cristina Diaz
The sun and stars that float in the open air... the
appleshaped earth and we upon it... surely the drift
of them is something grand;
I do not know what it is except that it is grand, and that it
is happiness,
And that the enclosing purport of us here is not a speculation,
or bon-mot or reconnoissance,
And that it is not something which by luck may turn out
well for us, and without luck must be a failure for us,
And not something which may yet be retracted in a certain
contingency.
Walt Whitman
When by my solitary hearth I sit,
And hateful thoughts enwrap my soul in gloom;
When no fair dreams before my 'mind's eye' flit,
And the bare heath of life presents no bloom;
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
And wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!
John Keats




No comments:

Post a Comment